Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Ohio Trip Day 1: Hourly Photos

As I'm writing this post, the snow is gently falling outside so it's appropriate to get to work on some posts I've been meaning to provide; the first of which was filled with constant cold and snow.

I spent a the four days before Thanksgiving 2013 enjoying the west.  "West" in this instance is simply anything within a few days driving distance while being sure to hit Cuyahoga Valley National Park in Ohio.

Rather than simply taking photos of interesting things along the way, during my drive westward on day 1, I decided to take a tip from a PCT Blog I followed this year and take a photo on the hour, every hour, throughout the day, no matter where I am (interesting or not!).

So here you have it!

PA Turnpike tunnel, 10AM

PA back roads, 11AM...snow beginning to fall.

Johnstown Flood Memorial, looking out on the former dammed lake.

Johnstown, PA

Geocache stop.  GC47CY5

Just entering Ohio, I-76, 3PM
Still moving westward in OH, I-76

Almost to the destination, day 1, near Akron, OH, 5PM

At the bar, Winking Lizard

Still at the bar

I found a different bar...in the same restaurant!

1 comment: