Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Adventures on the MDT

So I decided to try out the new Garmin Adventures on a recent hike with my Dad.  The hike was great, on the Mason Dixon Trail along the Susquehanna River in York County, PA.  We found 20 geocaches in about 7 miles.

The Adventures creation and upload process was pretty easy, and I was thoroughly impressed by the automatic photo integration on the gpx track purely based on the timestamp.  I've found location recording on the smart phone camera to be particularly frustrating, so it's turned off on my Samsung Galaxy S 2.

Well...enough blabbering about the trip...take a look at all the juicy details via the link below.

adventures.garmin.com/en-US/by/ian-k/mdt-hike-20120922

No comments:

Post a Comment